• Made 21 appearances on the mound with seven starts
• Posted a 2-6 record with 28 strikeouts and a 7.66 ERA in 47 innings of work
• Tossed four hitless innings in relief to pick up the win in a 2-1, 11 inning victory vs Radford (Feb. 15, 2013)
• Earn a win vs USC Upstate (March 24, 2013) going 5.2 innings allowing four runs on nine hits in a 6-4 JU win
• Named to the A-Sun All-Academic list for posting a GPA over 3.0
PRIOR TO JU: Played two seasons at St. Petersburg College … as a sophomore, he had 66 strikeouts in 70 innings of work … as a freshman, he logged 50 innings on the mound.
HIGH SCHOOL: Three-year starter at East Lake High School under Mike White … as a senior, he had a 6-3 record with 65 strikeouts in 66 innings to earn second team all-county honors … also team Pitcher of the Year honors and played in the Pinellas/Hillsborough All-Star game … as a junior, he tallied a 5-0 with an 2.80 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 27 innings … threw a no-hitter during his sophomore season.
PERSONAL: Born Sept. 25, 1992, in Atlanta, Ga. … son of Paul and Susan … has two brothers: C.K. and Patrick … major is business administration.