TUESDAY, JULY 09, 2013
Women's Lacrosse 2013 Summer Camps July 26-August 1
Please note that each registration carries a $250.00 non-refundable deposit and that no refunds will be given 10 days prior to camp. However, you are allowed to find a replacement who would reimburse you directly for any fees paid to MccSports,Inc. and attend camp in your spot.
REGISTER ONLINE: Input all camper information online and then pay by Credit Card OR Check. If you prefer to enter application online and then pay be check, complete application and click submit button without entering any payment information. Check may then be mailed to office. Please mail your check within one week of online signup. The registration link will be available through July 19, 2013.
DATES: JULY 26 – 28, 2013
Team camp is limited to the first 12 teams that enroll and secure their place in camp. The intent of this camp is to prepare teams for the upcoming season by focusing on total team improvement. Teams will train together and emphasis will be placed on team fundamentals, including: tactical strategies, defensive organization, team attack, mental preparation, leadership, nutrition, and team performance. Each session will include full-field tournament games, ending with the camp World Cup Champions being chosen. In the evenings, enjoy coaching seminars, team building, and group activities. JU WOMEN’S TEAM camp is all about teaching your entire team the college-level game. It doesn’t matter what your team’s knowledge and skills are before camp. Our focus is on what YOU want to see your team improve upon tactically from the inside out!
2) Develop “THE BOND” that you want your team to have. Start developing your team’s relationships and mental toughness through the Team Fin Team Building Program! In order to BE successful, your team has to learn to BELIEVE!
3) Compete at Camp with teams from all over the south region. Tired of playing the same teams all the time? Learn to adapt to many different styles of play at team camp! Compete in a variety of games and situations in competitive environments.
To be eligible for the TEAM ONLY SESSION, a team must complete the Team Roster Form. All campers must complete an application form, health form, and submit payment to ensure a spot. Teams must meet the following criteria:
1. Schools should ideally have around 15 players to compete at team camp.
Coach alongside college coaches from across the country and pick their brains at nightly chalk talk sessions. Take part in our innovative Team Fin Team Building Program.
Our camp is all about YOU and YOUR TEAM and taking it to the NEXT LEVEL! We customize your experience to fit your needs as a coach.
It’s a FULL Schedule from Dawn until Lights Out:
DATES: JULY 29 – AUG 1, 2013
This is an open invitation to individuals of all skill levels (Advanced, Intermediate, Beginner). All campers will be placed with players of similar ability and experience for skill instruction. Learn the latest skills, techniques, and concepts of the game, as well as strength, speed and footwork training. Goalies will have their own training sessions with collegiate coaches and players. Seminars include “How to play at the college level”, leadership, nutrition, and sports psychology. INDI camp has THREE SKILLS levels (beginner, intermediate, and elite) to push you to be your best. Camp has skills groups AND scrimmage teams that focus on building your game and your confidence!
2) Develop: Coaches from top NCAA programs, including Division I, II and III headline the teaching staff for the Individual camp. JU Lacrosse always brings strong coaches to camp and all of the staff members are excellent teachers first, not just from marque schools.
3) Compete: In addition to skills groups, compete in dozens of fun smaller games, competitions, and full-field scrimmages. You can put your new skills and knowledge to work in a super-fun, competitive environment. The camp will have as many as three camp championship teams and lots of other competitions.
4) Learn: from the off-field breakout sessions – key to your development as a player and your preparation for the season! While many of these sessions are optional (pool time, or camp store time is an option too), these sessions are intended to provide even more value for campers who want to leave no stone unturned.
Typical Daily Schedule:
2013-14 WOMEN'S LACROSSE