| TEAM ONLY CAMP
(July 26 – 28):
Overnight Camper $355.00
Commuter Camper $255.00
| INDIVIDUAL CAMP
(July 29 – Aug 1):
Overnight Camper $499.00
Commuter Camper $349.00
Please note that each registration carries a $250.00 non-refundable deposit and that no refunds will be given 10 days prior to camp. However, you are allowed to find a replacement who would reimburse you directly for any fees paid to MccSports,Inc. and attend camp in your spot.
REGISTER ONLINE: Input all camper information online and then pay by Credit Card OR Check. If you prefer to enter application online and then pay be check, complete application and click submit button without entering any payment information. Check may then be mailed to office. Please mail your check within one week of online signup. The registration link will be available through July 19, 2013.
Regardless of whether you registered online or by mail, all participants are required to have a completed health form and physical on file prior to the start of camp sessions. Each camper’s physical must be done within ONE YEAR of camp date. Physician’s, parent’s, and player signatures are required on the JU health form.
** Health Forms and Physicals are DUE BY MAIL BY JULY 19, 2013. After July 15, 2013, forms must be hand-carried to check-in. **
(Mail to: MCC Sports, INC., 2220 CR 210 WEST, SUITE #108, PMB #301, SAINT JOHNS, FL 32259.)
All other information regarding both camps is included in the info packet. Each camp participant is required to download and read it upon registration.
DATES: JULY 26 – 28, 2013
Team camp is limited to the first 12 teams that enroll and secure their place in camp. The intent of this camp is to prepare teams for the upcoming season by focusing on total team improvement. Teams will train together and emphasis will be placed on team fundamentals, including: tactical strategies, defensive organization, team attack, mental preparation, leadership, nutrition, and team performance. Each session will include full-field tournament games, ending with the camp World Cup Champions being chosen. In the evenings, enjoy coaching seminars, team building, and group activities. JU WOMEN’S TEAM camp is all about teaching your entire team the college-level game. It doesn’t matter what your team’s knowledge and skills are before camp. Our focus is on what YOU want to see your team improve upon tactically from the inside out!
2) Develop “THE BOND” that you want your team to have. Start developing your team’s relationships and mental toughness through the Team Fin Team Building Program! In order to BE successful, your team has to learn to BELIEVE!
3) Compete at Camp with teams from all over the south region. Tired of playing the same teams all the time? Learn to adapt to many different styles of play at team camp! Compete in a variety of games and situations in competitive environments.
To be eligible for the TEAM ONLY SESSION, a team must complete the Team Roster Form. All campers must complete an application form, health form, and submit payment to ensure a spot. Teams must meet the following criteria:
1. Schools should ideally have around 15 players to compete at team camp.
2. Rosters are limited to 24 players.
3. Included in the roster must be at least 1 goalkeeper.
4. All fees for each team member must be received prior to a team’s spot being secured. No team is reserved until ALL APPLICATIONS and Registrations are received in the camp office.
5. Schools are permitted to send more than 1 team.
Coach alongside college coaches from across the country and pick their brains at nightly chalk talk sessions. Take part in our innovative Team Fin Team Building Program.
Our camp is all about YOU and YOUR TEAM and taking it to the NEXT LEVEL! We customize your experience to fit your needs as a coach.
It’s a FULL Schedule from Dawn until Lights Out:
9am Skills Session
930am Tactics on Field
10am Drill the Tactics
1030am Compete! Test your Tactics vs. a live opponent (1)
11am Review with the team
1230 Team Fin Team Building Program – Session I
130 Team Time-out!
200 Skills Session by Position
220 Dynamic Warm-up
230 Tactics on Field
300 Drill the Tactics
330 Compete! Test your Tactics vs. live opponents (3)
630pm Team Fin Team Building Program – Session II
730pm Scrimmages and Games (7-v7; 3-v-3 Iron Woman; Queen of the Hill)
900pm Snack and Team Store Open – Shower/Relax
10pm Chalk Talk with the College Coaches (for HS coaches)
10pm Individual Sport Psychology and Visualization Training (for HS players)
1130pm Lights Out
* deBeer Lacrosse TEAM Store Open until Lights Out
DATES: JULY 29 – AUG 1, 2013
GRADUATION YEARS ACCEPTED: 2013-2018
Attn: 2014′s attending Max Exposure 25th-28th: We will have a late check in on the 29th available or a prorated price for the 30th-1st.
This is an open invitation to individuals of all skill levels (Advanced, Intermediate, Beginner). All campers will be placed with players of similar ability and experience for skill instruction. Learn the latest skills, techniques, and concepts of the game, as well as strength, speed and footwork training. Goalies will have their own training sessions with collegiate coaches and players. Seminars include “How to play at the college level”, leadership, nutrition, and sports psychology. INDI camp has THREE SKILLS levels (beginner, intermediate, and elite) to push you to be your best. Camp has skills groups AND scrimmage teams that focus on building your game and your confidence!
2) Develop: Coaches from top NCAA programs, including Division I, II and III headline the teaching staff for the Individual camp. JU Lacrosse always brings strong coaches to camp and all of the staff members are excellent teachers first, not just from marque schools.
3) Compete: In addition to skills groups, compete in dozens of fun smaller games, competitions, and full-field scrimmages. You can put your new skills and knowledge to work in a super-fun, competitive environment. The camp will have as many as three camp championship teams and lots of other competitions.
4) Learn: from the off-field breakout sessions – key to your development as a player and your preparation for the season! While many of these sessions are optional (pool time, or camp store time is an option too), these sessions are intended to provide even more value for campers who want to leave no stone unturned.
Typical Daily Schedule:
9am On-Field Skills Sessions
1030am Small Games
1230 Riverside Pool time or Player Development Seminar (Optional)
130 On-Field Skills Session
230 Scrimmage games (emphasis on learned skills from session I/II)
430 Demo on Field – Midfield Riding Techniques
630pm Dynamic Warm-up and Flexibility Work
700pm Scrimmages and Games
930pm Snack and Team Store* Open – Shower/Relax/Meet with Coaches
10pm Individual Sport Psychology and Visualization Training (Optional)
1130pm Lights Out
* deBeer Lacrosse TEAM Store Open until Lights Out