THURSDAY, JANUARY 04, 2007
JU vs. Campbell Post Game Notes
Jan. 4, 2007
- The 15-0 run midway through the first half by JU was the best scoring run by the Dolphins so far this season. The previous best was an 18-4 run against
- Lehmon Colbert got the first double-double of his career with 14 points and 10 rebounds (a career high).
- Tyrone Curnell scored a career-high 20 points, the fourth time in the last five games he has scored in double figures.
- Marcus Allen picked up his second double-double of the season with 15 points and a career-high 18 rebounds. He now has eight double-doubles in his career.
- Ben Smith dished out nine assists and has recorded five or more assists in four games this season. Also contributed with seven points.
- For the seventh time this season, JU hit more than 50 percent in a half, going 19-of-33 in the second half. It was the third best shooting half of the season for JU.
- JU has out scored its opponent in the second half for the third straight game, racking up 53 points - the highest point total in a half by JU this season.
- The Dolphins 90 points marks the fourth time this season that JU has scored 80 points or more in a game, which is the most by JU in a game this season and in the Cliff Warren Era.
- The Dolphins hit 17-of-18 from the free throw line, 94.4 percent, tying the fifth-best free throw shooting performance in a game ever at JU.
2006-07 MEN'S BASKETBALL