Jacksonville University Athletics plans to make the Jacksonville Classic and all Dolphin football games an enjoyable experience. Check out this gameday guide for details on parking, tickets, and D.B. Milne Field rules.
D.B. Milne Field is located at 2800 University Blvd. N, Jacksonville, FL, 32211.
Parking is available day of game on a first-come, first-served basis, and there will be a $5 charge.
Individuals without parking passes, who enter the campus via Alumni Dr., River Rd., Dolphin Dr. or Green St., will be directed to parking lots A, B and C on the east end of campus near University Blvd.
Season ticket holders with passes to The Grove or other designated parking lots will be directed to those areas by lot attendants. The easiest access to The Grove will be through Alumni Dr.
Public tailgating is allowed in lots A, B and C.
The student tailgate area will remain as it has been in the parking lot adjacent to the Davis College of Business.
All are required to have a ticket, credential or be on a pass list to gain admission to the game. Tickets can be purchased in advance at JUTickets.com or on gameday at the D.B. Milne Field ticket booth. All major credit cards are accepted.
Reserved Seating: $15
General Admission: $10
Seniors (65+)/Military/Children (12-): $5
Students: One free general admission ticket with a valid JU ID
Faculty/Staff: Free general admission tickets (max of four) with a valid JU ID
Guests will NOT be permitted to re-enter D.B. Milne Field once they leave.
Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the facility; nor are they permitted to leave the facility with alcohol.
Alcohol sales are offered inside D.B. Milne Field.
Non-permitted items include:
• Aerosol cans, including, air horns, mace, pepper spray
• Animals (service animals are permitted)
• Bags or purses larger than 12" x 12" x 12", backpacks, hard-sided bags
• Cameras professional in nature or with a lens longer than 6" (tripods and monopods not permitted)
• Drones or unmanned aerial vehicle
• Face masks/articles covering the face
• Fire extinguishers
• Illegal substances
• Incendiary devices including fireworks, smoke bombs/grenades
• Inflatable items, including balloons and beach balls
• Laser pointers
• Outside food or beverages
• Poles, including brooms, flagpoles, staffs, or sticks
• Projectiles, including confetti, streamers, toilet paper
• Seat cushions
• Signs or clothing offensive or inappropriate in nature
• Video equipment
• Weapons including chains, guns, or knifes. Guest may be detained if the item(s) discovered is of an illegal nature
• Any other item(s) deemed unacceptable by JU Management
Examples of prohibited behavior include, but are not limited to: throwing objects of any kind; demonstrating unruly behavior; attempting to enter the field of play; engaging in behavior that endangers the safety of student-athletes, coaches, officials or other guests; attempting to climb the goal posts; removing D.B. Milne Field turf; and/or taunting event staff, visiting teams and/or public safety officials. Consequences for guests exhibiting prohibited behavior may include, but are not limited to: loss of ticket buying privileges, ejection from the game, and/or arrest. The University reserves the right to not enforce, within the sole discretion of the University, prohibited behaviors based on the interests of public safety, operational or staffing considerations or any other consideration.