Jacksonville (4-3, 2-2 PFL) at Campbell (5-3, 4-1 PFL)
Saturday, Oct. 28 | 2:00 p.m. | Barker-Lane Stadium
MIXLR | Scott Manze
In eight games, dating back to the 2008 season, the Dolphins have never dropped a decision to Campbell. Last year's meeting was scheduled to take place at D.B. Milne Field, and was canceled due to Hurricane Matthew.
Jacksonville will look to rebound from its 63-10 setback against San Diego last Saturday. Javier Arce-Ramirez put the Dolphins on the board in the third quarter with a 31-yard field goal and Jake McGuire recorded his first career touchdown a quarter later.
Etched in Program History
With 18 credited to his name, Rylan Wells is one rushing touchdown shy of breaking top-five in program history. Emmet Hunter (2001-03) and J.J. Laster (2008-11) rank fifth in Dolphin history with 19 career rushing touchdowns
Wells is also three shy of reaching top-five in passing touchdowns. Gary Cooper (1998-01) is currently fifth with 31.
The Road to 1,000
With a team-high 399 rushing yards this season, senior running back Jamal Adjamah is off to his best year yet, and needs just 20 more to reach 1K in his career.
Adjamah finished his sophomore campaign (2015) with 409 yards, and was forced to sit out the 2016 season after injuring himself during the Dolphins' season opener.
- Emon Smith and Griffin Garland tie for 29th in the nation in interceptions (3)
- Rylan Wells ranks 33rd in the nation in points (92)
- Wells ties for 24th in rushing touchdowns (6)
Jacksonville ranks …
- Fifth in the FCS in rushing offense (281.7 YPG)
- Seventh in team passing efficiency (166.68)
- 27th in scoring offense (32.9 PPG)
- 29th in total offense (428.6 YPG)
- Tied for 25th in passes intercepted (9)
- 42nd in first downs (147)
Jacksonville returns to D.B. Milne Field for back-to-back home games against Valparaiso and Stetson.